66th International Congress of Meat Science and Technology and 73rd Reciprocal Meat Conference (ICoMST/RMC)
Aufgrund der anhaltenden COVID-19-Pandemie gibt die American Meat Science Association bekannt, dass der Kongress nun als exklusives virtuelles Meeting abgehalten wird.
Wann: vom 3.-6. August 2020
Ansprechpartner in Deutschland sind:
Dr. Dagmar Brüggemann und Dr. Tomas Bolumar, Max Rubner-Institut (MRI), Bundesforschungsinstitut für Ernährung und Lebensmittel, Institut Sicherheit und Qualität bei Fleisch, E.-C.-Baumann- Straße 20, 95326 Kulmbach, Telefon: 09221-803248, Fax: 09221-803332,
Informationen des Veranstalters:
Registration Announcement for Virtual ICoMST/RMC
Join us for the first-ever AMSA virtual experience, where science and inspiration meet.
AMSA will be welcoming the world's meat science community to the 66th International Congress of Meat Science and Technology and 73rd Reciprocal Meat Conference (ICoMST/RMC) August 3-6, 2020, via an exclusively virtual event.
First and foremost, we value the global meat science community. We look forward to our annual collaborations at ICoMST and RMC to learn about the newest developments in meat science, and to connect with our colleagues and friends from all over the world. There is no question that it is the people that make these events impactful through their participation and engagement. Even though the ICoMST and RMC will be virtual, this principle will not change!
This virtual experience is a landmark opportunity to network and learn from colleagues around the globe. During this event, attendees will have the chance to discuss numerous topics relevant to the meat industry, including current research and development, food safety, meat quality, alternative proteins, microbiome applications, responsible use of natural resources, and contemporary developments in automation. Our contributing speakers include academic, government, and industry scientists.
The 2020 ICoMST and RMC will include four days of intensive technical and educational sessions from leading international industry experts on a variety of topics. The program will consist of headliner presentations, keynote sessions, concurrent sessions, and reciprocation sessions, offering the opportunity to dialogue on important world meat industry topics. The synergy of a joint ICoMST and RMC event will be exciting. Your engagement is a critical ingredient needed to create an experience that fosters innovation, enthusiasm, and progress for meat science, meat scientists, and the meat industry. Please join us!
Virtual registration costs are as follows:
- $200 USD – Professional early registration (June 18, 2020 – July 27, 2020)
- $85 USD – Student early registration (June 18, 2020 – July 27, 2020)
- $ 0 USD – AMSA Emeritus Members (June 18, 2020 – July 27, 2020)
Registration fees will increase after July 27, 2020. Late registration costs are as follows:
- $275 USD – Professional late registration (after July 27, 2020)
- $125 USD – Student late registration (after July 27, 2020)
- $ 0 USD – AMSA Emeritus Members (after July 27, 2020)
Virtual event fees:
- $25 USD – Processed Meats Workshop and Contest – (fee per person) Students ONLY
- $25 USD – Iron Chef Competition - (fee per person) Students ONLY
- $85 USD – PhD Course (separate application process required) Students ONLY
- If selected for the PhD course, this $85 includes both your registration to the meeting and your registration for the conference.
Registration for the virtual meeting will include access to the live events and all the posted recorded material from August 3, 2020 until December 31, 2020. Only registered attendees will be able to access the proceedings after the meeting for the remainder of 2020.
Given the changes to the registration costs for the virtual event, the following options will be available to those who have already registered:
- Transfer the registration to the Virtual Meeting and receive a refund for the difference
- Transfer the registration to multiple attendees – allow more attendees to join using the already paid registration fee (i.e., One professional registration, $1125, can be transferred to 5 attendees)
- Transfer the registration to the Virtual Meeting and donate the difference to the American Meat Science Association
- Cancel the registration and receive a full refund
If you do request a refund, please note that all refunds will be processed the week of July 20, 2020, and refunded to the card used for the original payment. Please contact Morgan Pfeiffer via email at email@example.com or via phone at 217-689-2440 to process your request and for additional questions. Virtual Registration refunds will be accepted without penalty through July 13, 2020.